Wednesday 11 May 2016

Similies

We have been learning about Similes. Some of the Mothers may have even had a simile written into their Mothers Day cards.




Other examples:
I went as fast as a rocket on my Scooter.   Written by Jackson
The leaves are as slippy as a worm.           Written by Jayde
The leaves were as twisty as a tornado.     Written by Janneke
The leaves are as fast as a racing car.         Written by Keanu
The leaves felt as soft as my pillow.           Written by Lochlan H
My leaves are as spotty as a leopard.          Written by Anna
My leaf is as tall as a giant.                         Written by Kace
My leaf is as tall as a giraffe                        Written by Isla
The leaves were rolling across the field like a ball.  Written by Leilani

No comments:

Post a Comment